Tuesday, 21 May 2013

DADS 60TH (ahem )

GOOD EVENING ALL

This is a card i made for my father in law who i was told was 60 this year so i made this card posted it the day of his birthday arrived i get my mum in law on fone wat do you think your playing at send him a card with 60 on it he only 59 well i said blame your son, well we all had a laugh about it then she said she would keep it foe next year as he really liked it

it was papers from Making cards mag the mens special I  just added Dad & 60 in silver glitter card that had been cut with Cuttlekids numbers & alphabet well thats all folks  I really appreciate you stopping by please leave a comment Sue x

3 comments:

  1. I have done something similar in the past. At least you didn't forget his birthday! I like the old biker guy. Hope you are okay Sue. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, well at least he got a card :-)
    nice card Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this story made me smile Sue, but at least you didn't forget his birthday. Brilliant card, love the image and your design.
    Hope you are keeping well, kate x

    ReplyDelete