Friday, 3 May 2013

A FAIRY GIFT

 
 MORNING ALL

I hope this day finds you all well & enjoying the sun, i read ad all the posts & really apprieciate every one thank you.
Well my move is getting closer now only 9 weeks omg, my daughter starts her exams at the end of the month til 19th june then she has her prom on the 25th june then we move to Wales.

The card is a sheet of hammered 12 x 12 cream
I dont know whose the paper is its from my stash
                                                                                                     Embellishments made with my melt pot
Stamp is Angelica from Crafters Companion coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Stickles icicle for her wings
Will show you inside of card when i have done it thats all for today ttfn x Sue x

5 comments:

  1. A pretty card Sue, making good use of your moulds. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Sue, love your embellishments. Lovely image and beautifully coloured, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sue - such gorgeous colours. It's all happening at your house between exams, prom and house move - I'm glad it's not me - I would not have the energy.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Good morning Sue, gosh you are going to be busy, didn't realise you were moving so far, well not like across the other side of the world but just the other side of Britain, but still a big move leaving all your friends etc.

    Pretty card, colour is lovely.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete