Thursday, 25 April 2013

MELT POT




GOOD MORNING ALL

I thought you might like to see what i got upto last night, my melt pot arrived yesterday so i thought i would have a lil play would be rude not to dont you think lol, my mojo still away playing somewhere else  I set to work, its quite easy to do you just have to watch you dont burn yourself, I made the clear ones first then added a red glitter embossing powder I have had forever & I got this lush pink, Well I shall away now thanks for visiting please leave a comment so i can visit you Sue x

6 comments:

  1. It's nice to play with new toys. Have fun. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what are you going to do with them, they look great are they going to be used as embellishments?
    I thought they were sweeties until I read the bit about the glitter, silly me. My mind is always on sweets, I'm a very naughty diabetic, have fun, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back Sue. Enjoy your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really had me thinking you had gone over to "Sweet Making" they all look yummy!!
    Good for you it is good to try new things. I have fancied one of these Melt Pots since I saw Hels doing a show on C&C the other week. I thought I could dip my Roses in the UTE . Might just have another think about it .......once I stop "working" that is.
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you having fun with your melt pot, I have had to pack mine away for a while. Hope your meds are all sorted out and you are feeling better. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete