Wednesday, 27 March 2013

SHORTS

MORNING ALL

It seems like ages since i last posted, I had a very nice time in Wales now im back tho its going to be very busy packing up the house getting rid of all that junk as the house I'm moving to is a lot smaller so I may not be able to post everyday but you all know how it is, I really  like to have you visit if you have time please leave a cooment then i can pop n see what you have been upto

Today's card is probably not apt for some of you with snow but it is sunny here if very cold
The Stamp was off the stamper mag quite a while ago now
The background was sponged with ink, A piece of string small pegs and it was done very simple card, Well thats all for today thanks for stopping by   x Sue x

7 comments:

  1. Did have to smile at this fab Summer card. Good luck with your packing and move. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheering card Sue, I look forward to hanging my washing on the line soon.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summery card to chase away the winter chill! My goodness, you will be very busy trying to organise a move. We've been in this house since 1978. I think I'd be demented at the thought of having to move. All that collected stuff!!!!! I've got a headache thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card made me chuckle Sue, snow falling as I view it, but it is lovely, and so is the wishful thinking, good to have you back and pleased you enjoyed your time in Wales, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great cheerful card Sue. Good Luck with the moving.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Glad you had a good trip and didn't get caught up in all that snow, your card is great just cheers you up looking at it. Lovely cold sunny day here my washing is out on the line. Have fun packing your home up the first 20 yrs of our married life We moved 17 times, thank goodness those days are gone.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete