Saturday, 16 March 2013

SHOES

MORNING ALL

A very windy day here today, Hope all those going to Harrogate have a fab time , for all those that going to watch rugby I hope your team wins

Todays card was done a while ago, its really hard to see but i have stamped on the card with a shoe stamp & clear embossed it, the shoe dangling from from the middle was done on shrink plastic I cant remember who the papers are but they came in a stack the other ones are peeloffs , thank you for looking today i really do appreciate all your visits & comments  x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Sue, I have not tried shrink plastic yet.Have a good weekend.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shrink plastic shoe Sue. It's years since I have played with it, perhaps I'll give it another go! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shrink plastic and the peel offs. I have only ever used shrink plastic once and it was not a success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love shoes, and your card. Never tried shrink plastic yet though I've had some for ages, maybe one day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete