Saturday, 2 March 2013

ORIENTAL STEPPER

 MORNING ALL

Well this morning has brought a rather dull day but I dont think its quite as cold today, So might go out later we will see .
Thanks for visiting me I really do apprieciate it . I read all your lovely comments
I went to a class to make this card it was suppose to be new techniques but I didnt learn anything new but hey it was an afternoon crafting, but that means I dont know the name of Dies etc Sorry  thats all for today please call again x Sue x

Aclose up

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue. I love the oriental look. I love these dies and the beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card love the design those dies are great .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card Sue lovely dies and papers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fantastic use if the Dies.

    Patricia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stepper card Sue and I like the Oriental flavour. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, what beautiful oriental card, the dies re gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really love that tree especially. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete