Sunday, 3 March 2013

MOTHER'S DAY

HELLO

Well what a busy day I'm having, I nearly forgot to do my blog lol, This card doesnt look finished somehow wonder wether I should put some small flowers on it, now i havent got to post it as meeting my mum in town on friday, Tell me what you all think.

Card  from a book from Lidl cut to 6 x 6
Die is Marianne
Paper is Me to you bear with love
Cream is a pearlescent from stash
Mum are chipboard inked with old rose and embossed with clear powder
Peeloff dots in corners

Well I'm off to take my dogs for a run so whatever your doing have fun & enjoy it, Im so pleased you stopped by today please leave a comment so I can come & see what you been up to, call again soon thats all for today x Sue x

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sue, If it was me then I would put flowers on it only because I have to do it but the card is absolutely fine just as it is
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Jacqui I would add flowers Sue, but it really is a very pretty card. I just love adding flowers!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sue. Personally I would put some flowers on it - but then I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, lovely card, love the die and the chipboard letters. I agree with the others, I would have to put flowers, cos that's what I do, and why not if you don't have to post it. Take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, I think your letters are great. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete