Friday, 1 March 2013

MASKS

MORNING ALL,

HAPPY ST DAVID'S DAY

Thank you for visiting my lil blog today, please leave a comment I read and appriecate every one, I think the weather is breaking, its a bit warmer today
I love these Venetian accents & motifs this card was made for my niece she loved it as she always going to fancy dress parties,

Dies are Spellbinders Venetian accents & motifs
Card  is from my stash
Happy birthday are peeloffs
Well thats all for today hope you have a great day & do some crafting x Sue x
A closer shot of the mask


7 comments:

  1. A very striking design, love it, great use of your die set. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, lovely card, the masks are great, I too love fancy dress parties but haven't been to one in years. The Venitian accents are so beautiful, love it, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great use you have made of those Dies.
    Very striking, love the colour combination

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue. The masks are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Venetian Accents and Motifs are super, and you have made a lovely card with them. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card love the way you have used these dies May have to get these out again , thank you for yor lovely comment on my Blog .Melanie

    ReplyDelete