Thursday, 14 March 2013

LABELS 1 BAG

                                                                                    
                    MORNING ALL
This weather is really strange snowing in the sunshine yesterday today is very sunny at the moment, quite cold, No card today Imade this bag for my daughter at christmas to put some of her jewellery in, she isnt a girly girl she more black than anything,
SB Labels 1
SB Rectangles
SB Flowers
Tim Holtz Flourishes
M Bossibilities Dots
D I Black Soot
Pearls from Creative Expressions

Some of you will reconise this from Patricia's wonderful tutorial, I did tie ribbon on the handles & filled it with shredded tissue but i didnt photograph it, my daughter loved it, Thanks for stopping by all comments read & much apprieciated thats it for today x Sue x

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift idea.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag Sue. Marvellous idea. Something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never made a gift bag Sue, so I'm always impressed by those who do. This is lovely, especially the flower dies, keep cosy, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Sue great design and I love the flower spray
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and flourishes on this great bag Sue. Christine x

    ReplyDelete

  6. Lovely bag Sue, I loved the one Patricia made for me, they are great for putting little gifts in.
    Sorry I have been commenting on your blog for a few days been busy getting pendants made.

    Enjoy your time in Wales. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be ordering a pendant soon myself, when i get bac from Wales

      Delete