Wednesday, 6 March 2013

HEDGEHOG BIRTHDAY

MORNING ALL

Thank you for visiting my little blog, I really do apprieciate it and all your comments I'm puzzling about the people who visit but dont leave a comment Iknow sometimes we are all busy so this must be the case, Welcome to my new follower Carol, hope you like what you see
The weather is trying to brighten but its taking its time still heres hoping it gets out this afternoon

Todays card
Stamp is Penny Black, coloured with watercolour pencils

Chipboard H & Flower are Sissix
Card is Centura Pearl
Gold Card cut into frame then dry embossed using a stencil
Small jumprings & eyelets,flowers stringy wool and peeloffs from stash
Thats it for today please call again tomorrow x Sue x

7 comments:

  1. lovely card Sue, such a sweet little hedgehog
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Penny Black stamps Sue, and your hedgehog is very cute. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete


  3. What a cute hedgehog card Sue, Yes Patricia and I were both over the moon with Sue Wilson mentioning the pendent but even the fact that she wears it is great.

    Miserable day here thank goodness I got out very early this morning and walked the dog . Just having 5mins before I am back out picking up the girls. Take care. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue. The little hedgies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Sue your hedgehog is gorgeous.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, love that hedgi, gorgeous, love it all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sue, I love hedgehogs and your cards are very pretty.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete