Thursday, 7 March 2013

FUNKY GIRL

 MORNING ALL

Oh my I just realised she's lost a shoe, hopefully i will find it , well its a cold dull day here but no rain YET lol so i thought a nice bright card to cheer us all up I made this card a while ago now at a friends house so I cant remember what make the stamp is sorry

Card from Papermill
Backing paper from stash
Peeloffs coloured with markers
Tag is Sissix
Coloured with watercolour pencils
Wool for tag but cant rember what its called. Well thats it for today thanks for visiting please leave a comment as I read & apprieciate every one thank you x Sue x
Close up

5 comments:

  1. Great happy card, love the colouring, we definitely need some brightness today. I think she is a Penny Black stamp. I hope you find her shoe. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. Lovely and you have matched it with lovely backing papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Sue love your bright colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully bright and fun, lovely card sue hope her shoe turns up, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and cheery card. Have a good crafty day.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete