Monday, 4 March 2013

DRESSING UP

MORNING ALL

Another cold dull day,Thank you all for your feedback about the flowers, this card was inspired by Jacqui, its not as good as hers but I am quite pleased with it, reall have to get those fishtail dies, but this will do until then.

Card is from Lidl
Paper is me to you bear with love
Die is Cheery Lynn spring flower burst
Stamp wasfree with a mag
Ribbon & pearl buckle from stash
Corners are from  SB Frosty forms

Well I hope you all have a lovely day thanks for popping by til next time
     x Sue s

Close up of image

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the compliment Sue but your card is every bit as good as mine or anybody elses

    love that super cute image and the die you've used to cut you image out with
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous card Sue. Love that die you have used and the great backing paper. I have that little stamp also and I wish my colouring was as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your image surround with that gentle pink. Your banner is cut really well, must say the fishtail is one of my favourite die sets as I cannot cut straight. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Sue. Christien x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again a great card.
    I love the doily Die Cut
    Nothing wrong with your fish tail cuts.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete