Monday, 11 March 2013

CUPCAKES

MORNING ALL

The snow laid yesterday luckily not not thick I hope some of you escaped the snow, I got three layers on trying to keep warm, but hopefully should be fixed today fingers crossed, well enough waffling on to todays card

Everything is Stampin up
That was short & sweet lol
Im off to get a hot coffee so I can put my hands around it to get some feeling in my fingers Thanks for popping in to visit I do apprieciate it & all your comments I read everyone x Sue x
Card open

8 comments:

  1. What an unusual design, I like it and love the cupcakes. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcakes, i think I better put the kettle on ! Hope you warm soon.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Sue. Most unusual. Love the cupcakes. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is most unusual Sue. It's a great card. Hope your heating is sorted out soon. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unusual design Sue, lovely. Hope your heating gets fixed soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's a very different concept .
    I really like what you have done with this.
    Deep, deep, snow on the hills just up the road from me. Down at village level only a couple of inches.
    Keep warm and Keep on Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. Sue this is a card with a difference, like the way you have done it. Hazel

    ReplyDelete