Thursday, 7 February 2013

WESTIE THANK YOU

 MORNING ALL
I would like to welcome my new followers thank you for choosing to follow my blog if you visit please leave a comment so I know you have been, every comment is read & apprieciated .
Sorry abt the poor quality of these photos but hopefully you can still see them
We had a light laying of snow last night, its cold today but it wont stop me n dogs going out a bit later,

WESTIE DIE  is Pampered Pets
 FLOWERS are Spellbinders spiral blossom 3
RIBBON from my stash
BORDER is Spellbinders cant remember wat set
STAMPS just from my stash
This card was made for our local vet when they operated on my dog in march last year thankfully he recovered Its taken me ages to do this today my brain not woken up yet  I think this sentiment beats Patricias for being wonky lol thats all for today x Sue x

4 comments:


  1. I think it is so nice when someone takes the time to say thank you with a card, I am sure the vets will love this. I should talk i get Patricia to make my cards but thought comes from me. Your card is lovely.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Sue, love that Westie die
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue the westie die is just great, and I love your card. I gave a card to the vet who came out when my wee cat was so ill, sadly there was nothing she could do, but she was so sensitive in how she was with Cuillin and me that It made the inevitable decision bearable. She was so touched that I sent a card, only a bought one, she said no one had ever given her one before. So there you are, and I definately think your vet will love this one, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland Sue, hope you enjoy being here. You are in good company with a bit of wonkiness. Love the layout of your card and the gorgeous ribbon and die cuts. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete