Friday, 15 February 2013

WEDDING WISHES

MORNING ALL,

I thought I would post a happier card today this is for a couple my husband knows who get married in march, i think when I move Iwill join the camera club to see if i can improve the quality of my  photos, I hope this day finds you all well & in fine spirits, the sun is shining here at the moment. Im off to the docs today for a blood test to see how my diabetes is doing fingers crossed..

Dies are all Spellbinders
Card is Creative expressions
Ribbon from my stash

Sorry  I cant see the embossing folder i have used, I cant look either as this was done quite a while ago and has been taken to Wales. Its not until you start a blog you realise the importance of noting down where everything comes from, I will get better soon I hope thats it for today thanks for visiting i really do apprieciate it & i read all the comments, thanks for all yesterdays messages it was a really hard card to post brought back lots of memories x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Sue I'm sure the happy couple will love it
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue. I am sure they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card, love everything about it.

    Have you tried popping your card on a little stand, or even propping it against something. Step back just a little before taking the picture.
    If you have Macro setting on your camera use that as well.
    Keep going you are doing really well.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Another beautifull card again to Sue. The couple will not get a double of this that the beauty of hand made cards.

    Hope you get a good result from the doctors.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, me again.
    If you got back through my Blog towards the end of last year I have a Tutorial on how to do the Roses.
    A few other followers have used it and said it was helpful.
    Hope this helps

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, your card is just stunning, I love the dies and the white card with the embossing is so lovely. I love it all.

    Photo taking is a skill in it's self Sue and I struggle with it too. I bought a wee plate stand and use that to prop the card on, and when I get a bit of spare cash, I will buy a box thing which is white and you put the card into it, so that there is nothing else in the photo, and the white background makes the card stand out. I suppose you could make one, really.

    Hope the visit to the doctors went well, I too have diabetes, so dread the tests, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete