Thursday, 14 February 2013

THINKING OF YOU

MORNING ALL

HAPPY  VANTINES DAY

I wont say its a good morning this is my third attempt to write this the weather is lousy rain again, My westie Daz ( to keep him white ) is having his haircut today, Im goin to be sorting in my craft room as im moving in july its time to recycle wat i gont use which as i discovered yesterday is a lot right thats enough waffling
 this is a card i made for my mum when my Dad died at end of november.

 Card is creative expressions
Dies are all Spellbinders

I cut out a labels 1 frame filling in the hole with the botanical swirl die the foliage was cut out the inked through with whispers grass green ink the butterfly was inked with cherry red  then i stuck diamontes for the body the flower is made up of 8 scalloped circles scrunched up and held with a paperfastner coloured with peel off pens i dont know whose the sentiment is

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sue. Sorry to hear about your Father - this must have been a very difficult card to make since it was for someone so close. Love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs for sharing this card, it is a lovely card, I am having to think of one today so using all the help I can. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sue sorry to hear about your dad must have been hard to make this beautiful card
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being able to share this beautiful card with us. That must have been rather hard for you. Pleased you did it is a stunning card, love your flower.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

  5. Sue, what a beautifull card which must have been very hard to make at such a sad time. Good luck sorting out your craft stuff, not an easy task. I have to get round to doing my spare room which doubles up as my store room for my nappy cake and gift cake things oh and my scrap booking things too.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, what a lovely card to make for your mum, it must have been especially difficutl to make this one and at such a sad time for you. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope your mum is coping with her loss, you also, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete