Tuesday, 5 February 2013

THANK YOU

Morning all
Thank you for visiting my blog this card was made for a lady who helped me fill in a form the dies are all spellbinders the ribbon i got from my local craft shop the brad is a paper fastener coloured wiv peeloff markers the sentiment is a peeloff the faux stitching was done with a fineliner.

The day has started off quite sunny so will be taking my dogs out shortly, I hope whatever you are doing today yoy have a pleasant day please leave a comment so i know you have been

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sue love how you've layered your flower, great colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sue, a lovely card to say thank you which I am sure the lady will have loved.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Sue,
    Your lady friend will love this it is beautiful.
    The design is fantastic.
    Have a Great Day
    I am off to meet the Blogger above me later this morning ......Hazel is my sister

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete