Sunday, 24 February 2013

SPRING CARD



 MORNING ALL,


I thought if i posted this card the weather might take the hint, still awfully cold here. My heating on without being switched on, Im really proud of myself sorted a set of 4 drawers yesterday got half a 75lt box of offcuts paper/card gave it away to my niece so got to carry on now,

Die cuts are Sissix
Daisies are a punch
Peeloffs are Anitas
Brown card run through a Ribbler
Yellow spotty paper Papermania


thats all for toiday thanks for taking ther time to visit my little corner of blogland please come back soon   x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. Great encouragement for an improvement in the weather. I popped to the post box this morning and it looked like I was heading for the North Pole. I bet your niece was delighted. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue, a bright cheery flower, love it. We have had some snow flurries this morning but sunny now, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Another cheery card from you today Sue. Keep going with your sort out you will get there.

    My grandsons nusery where thrilled with my big jar of ribbon off cuts plus a load of papers bits that Patricia had given to Tammy his mum to pass on.

    Off to get husbands case packed he is off to Canada on Wednesday.

    Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your plant in its pot Sue. Christine x

    ReplyDelete