Tuesday, 12 February 2013

SIMPLE CUT & FOLD


MORNING ALL

Thank you for visiting me, i really do read all the comments they are very much apprieciated.
A simple card again today

Dies = Spellbinders
Card & peeloffs from my stash thats it
I like these cut fold n tuck dies because you dont need much embellishments with them. I cut the die out of core d nations black magic cardstock then sanded it back.then i cut the gold square i also half cut half embossed this shape on to the card itself . Thats it for today sorry but not feeling to great hope you get the idea  x Sue x

5 comments:


  1. Another lovely card Sue. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Sue. I don't have any of those cut and fold dies and they are really lovely - I think they are going to have to go onto my wishlist (with so many other things).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card, simple bur very effective.
    Sorry your not feeling good hope a wee (HUG) will help

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry to hear your not feeling too good, hope it passes quickly.

    Lovely card Sue, I've not seen these dies before, they look very interesting, take care of yourself, kate x

    ReplyDelete