Wednesday, 27 February 2013

SEXY VALENTINE

MORNING ALL,

Amazing what you find when your clearing out  I made this card a few years ago, as you can see by the badly handcut edge I would use a border punch today if I made this,

Card was all from card packs from Partners
Bodice is a WS Design template
Hearts are stamped & ebossed the little charm is from Ebay it says made with love
Furry black bits are a pipecleaner

Well the weather is still cold here, hope its better where you are Thanks for visiting me today  x Sue x

5 comments:

  1. Very sexy Valentine card Sue! Ah, those days before Spellbinders eh? I've got a drawer full of fancy cutting scissors! It is bitterly cold here too, and damp and drizzly. I have just been out to stock up the bird feeding station and was glad to get back in!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue. I could not cut an edge without a die - would not even try. Its cold here but at least it is still dry - but for how long????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, great card, I can't use these punches, I'm hopeless at matching them up to go along the paper and I bought a very expensive MS one and now it just sits in my box.
    Have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! La! La!
    Very nice, love the colour. Yes thank goodness for border punches and Spellbinder Edgeabillities

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete