Saturday, 16 February 2013

RUDOLPH

MORNING ALL

Thank you for visiting me I read all your comments they are very much apprieciated, Well the sun is trying to come out more craft room sorting for me today where does all this paper come from
 some of you might reconise this card from Sue Wilsons blog but this is my card from that idea

Card is Creative Expressions
Tied Togeher Embossing Folder
Cosmic shimmer pearl for dots
Glitter card
Dies are Spellbiders
Sentiment from stash

Hope you all have a good day x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, I can see your starting early for xmas with this lovely card, love the embossing and the reindeer die is gorgeous, have a good day sorting your craft space, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sue I really like this card
    jacqui x

    Could you consider standing up you cards it would make for a better photo - not that there is anything wrong with your photos but you can get the whole card in a photo easier when they are standing hope you don't mind me saying I am just trying to help
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,fantastic layout.
    Only thing is made me think I have slept through the summer.......LOL

    Jacqui said the same as I did yesterday. Nothing wrong with your photography just stand the card up. Have a go see how you get on.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sue. Your cosmic shimmer pearls are fantastic. The whole thing is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete