Tuesday, 26 February 2013

PARCHMENT LADY

MORNING ALL,

No card today, after reading Jacqui's blog yesterday, I thought I would show you all my parchment lady I made a couple of years ago for my mum in laws birthday, sorry about quality of photos they were taken on hubby's blackberry last nite.
Hopefully you can see it, I ended up making 6 of these it then put me off it a bit as it is such a lot of work, but Ilove the white on white look I still have this pattern so I might get it out & make 1 for myself
Thank you for taking the time to visit me & for all your encouraging comments I really do appreciate them all. I wish  Spring would come its so very cold. well thats all for today x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue thank you for sharing I haven't managed the hang of embossing yet but I love gridwork and have done a few frames perhaps after my course next month I will be able to complete something like this for myself
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sue. So much work has gone into this. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like the look of parchment work and this is beautiful Sue! Christine x

    ReplyDelete

  4. Love the look of your parchment work, it's beautifull. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! My! Word! this is stunning and we are obviously not seeing it at its very best. To see it on the wall must be magic,such fantastic work.
    I could have that hanging on my wall any day, I love it.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Sue, such a lot of work but worth it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete