Thursday, 21 February 2013

MERMAID

MORNING ALL,

A dull, cold overcast day again. I really liked this stamp when i saw it, I wish I had a magic wand to help me move, you dont realise what you accumulate over the years think I might just take what I want & get a house clearance lol

Stamp is Dimension Stamps
Dies  are Spellbinders
Card from stash
Coloured with Spectrum Noirs
Stickles glitter glue

Thanks for all the comments about photos these have been noted but these photos were taken before so hopefully things will only get better, thats it for today x Sue x

ps thanks for stopping by please leave a comment so i know you have been

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Sue, great image and lovely colouring
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue. Beautiful die cut and marvellous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image Sue and well coloured! I like this SB die so really must use it more! Good luck with all your packing! We used to move every couple of years due to John's job so we never acquired lots of stuff. Having lived here since 1978 I would just die if we had to move! We have both become hoarders!!!! Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking image and I love your design and bling. Just don't forget any of your crafting stash. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh she's very glam isn't she, love her colours, great card Sue, kate x

    ReplyDelete

  6. Like Christine we moved many times up until 1986 since then we have only moved the once, You have to be really ruthless and look at the item and ask yourself when did I last use it if its more than 2 years you don't need it so pass it on or skip it. I still do this apart from the two silvercross dolls prams, action man stuff, fort and playmobil all belonging to my three children who all have their own homes but don't have space for these items.
    A very bling card today Sue, good colouring. Hazel

    ReplyDelete