Monday, 18 February 2013

LABELS 21

MORNING ALL

Hope you are all well, I seem to of hit a dip at the moment was up all nite with my dog, but if you could see him now running round garden with his ball while I feel like a washed out dish rag, still tomorrow is another day

Card is Creative Expressions
Dies are Pampered Pets & Labels 21 Spellbinders
Inks are whispers
Peeloff coloured with pen from stash,
A very simple card today Labels 21 cut out on gc left in die then inked with whispers inks ( cherry red & baby blue) then put together with foam squares, Westie was cut from same card also put together with foam squares jacket was from bits box Eyes & nose coloured with a sharpie. Thats all for today thanks for visiting I do apprieciate it & read all your lovely comments x Sue x

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sue. Love the little westie.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Good afternoon Sue, another cute card from you today, sorry to read you had a bad night, hope your little dogs is ok they are a worry. Our big lump is snoring his head off you would think he had a hard life. I haven't be commenting very much just had the girls off for three days on half term and last wed I had to go down to the Scottish Borders so I have just been taking it easy.
    Hope you have a better night. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This very different and very cute Sue. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, I love the shape as it puts focus on your cute dog. I may put those higher on my wish list. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Sunny afternoon Sue,
    Great card I love it. Such a sweet little dog Die.
    Hope your wee dog is OK. Hopefully you may have managed 40 winks during the day to catch up a little.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, hope you managed a bit of shut eye at some point today. Lovely card, love the dog die and the colourss are lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete