Monday, 4 February 2013

Gingerbread House

morning all   this card is made from the monthly project club from Dimension stamps that i have just joined u get an A5 sheet of stamps & some card with suggestions what cards u can make as this was my first kit i just done one of their designs but now i have done that when i get time i will play some more with these. I dont know if it is going to work but i have scheduled this to post at 6am  so we will see thats all for now thanks for coming please leave a message

1 comment:


  1. Sue, I hope it's not after 06.00 as I have not been to bed! Only joking I think Patricia had lots of little problems when she started her blog.

    I think this is why I don't wont to go there, have enough things going on in my day without computer problems too. Love the ginger bread image on your card. Hazel

    ReplyDelete