Tuesday, 19 February 2013

FLOWERS

MORNING ALL

The day has started very sunny almost spring like, luckily no dogs keeping me up all nite so i managed a couple of hrs sleep,
Thanks for visiting me please leave a comment as it means i can visit you to leave a comment & see wat you have been upto ( coz im nosy like that )

Card is white Creative Expressions
Gold paper is pearlescent but Icant remember where it came from
Dies are Spellbinders
M Bossility paisley
flowers are inked with whispers inks while still in die, Tag is from same die set, Stamp from stash, thats it for today as Ive had so many interuptions its taken me over an hour to write this lil bit, might think about scheduling my posts when I can work out how to change time on it x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Sue,
    Great card, have not tried that technique must give it a go.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very pretty Sue. Glad you managed to get some sleep. You always feel better then. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Sue. Looks like a lovely embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Sue, the dies are lovely as is your design. Pleased to hear you got some sleep, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, Me again, I saw the Pleated Ribbon Technique at Hobbycraft Show SECC in Glasgow last year.
    I have had a look and the "Meiflower" website have a Tutorial for it. Have not looked at it but I am sure it will be OK
    Good Luck

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete