Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Flowers

Morning all
i made this card quite a while ago some of you might remember a similar one on Sue Wilsons blog I started off with a white card then a piece of taupe then i embossed a piece of white with the m-bossibilty paisley folder the flowers are spellbinders but my mind has gone blank as to wat they are called i inked through the die in various clolours the tag is a die from that same set just stamped with happy birthday the leaves are spellbinders to
We had some more white stuff last night luckily it didnt settle, so i will wrap up and take my dogs out so whatever your going to do today stay safe  and enjoy thank you for visiting me please leave a comment so i know you have been i read all the comments and apprieciate everyone x Sue x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sue love your colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours are so delicate Sue. This looks lovely. Christine x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Sue your card today is a lovely combination of colours. Hope it wasn't to cold while you walked the dogs, it's bitter here but no snow. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! this is the sort of blog I recognise, glad I found it so I could return the compliment and follow you. The paisly folder looks just right as a background to your lovely flowers. Hope the snow goes quickly, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love it, your flowers are great, that embossing sets them off nicely.
    Very cold here yesterday I do not think it is quite so bad today, when I fed the birds.
    Keep safe
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete