Sunday, 17 February 2013

DECOPAGE TOPPER

MORNING ALL,
Well it is morning just lol, my computer been playing up all morning, I  think I got a cold coming, but with this weather what else can we expect I hope this Sunday finds you all in good form.
this i made last nite im quite pleased how it turned out but when i do it next time I think I will alternate the colours

Card from Lidl
Stamp is Papermania
Embossing powder is Heat it up Silver
Dots are stickles
I stamped & ebossed the image 5 times then just cut it out & assembled it with foam pads, added the stickles & it was done, I hope you like it thanks for visiting me today please leave a message i appreciate every one .
well thats all for today have a lovely crafty Sunday, x Sue x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work Sue, all that stamping and cutting out must have taken time. What is the main colour, my computer shows it as a chocolatey colour?
    Hope your cold doesn't come to much, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is a chocolatey brown I love these card books from Lidl the card is good quality

      Delete
  2. Lovely Sue - gosh there is so much work in this - a lot of cutting. Great job. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Sue,
    Hope you are feeling OK.
    Love your card very, very different, lots of work.
    Like the colour.

    Now have stood your card up try standing back just a little bit more when taking the picture. If you have Macro on your camera use that as well.
    Have a good evening

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete