Friday, 22 February 2013

BIRTHDAY WISHES

 MORNING ALL

Another cold day here more excuse to stay inside lol, not that I need an excuse suppose to be packing but cant get my head round it, It seems such a long way away 4 months yet but i know it will fly so best get ahead start, have half filled a 75 lt container of scrap paper thats only from my 4 drawr unit oh my it makes my head hurt anyway enough waffling ,
My card today is a Stamping up one again I have quite a few so will probably post them over the next few days
Stamping up card Stamps & ribbon
Thanks for stopping by if you have the time please leave a comment then i can visit you too x Sue

5 comments:


  1. I do like this card simple but lovely. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue. Love the stamp and the gorgeous paper. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Sue, what a stunning card. I love that stamp, only have a few Stamping up things but waiting for a catalogue arriving so I feel there will be spend coming on.
    Seeing your cards much better now you are standing them up?
    Have a great day

    Patricia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful elegant card Sue, I love the flower stamp, it's gorgeous and your chosen colours are great together. I've never used Stamping Up products, never come across them in craft shops, though I've seen a few folk use them. Take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete