Thursday, 7 February 2013

A 30yr old Son

 MORNING ALL
Well Icudnt sleep so at 5.45am i decided to get up, OMG I cant believe my eldest son was 30 in aug last yr where has the time gone well this is the card i made for him

Card is from Julia Watts
Banner is Spellbinders
Numbers & son are Cuttlebug
Embossed bk is MBossibilty folder
Aperture is Spellbinders Hexagon
In window is Happy Birthday confetti
Tag is Spellbinders
I really do apprieciate you all stopping by on my lil blog if you have a couple of mins it would be really great if you could leave a message thanks
I nearly gave up doing this card it was so fiddly to line it all up properly my eyesight is not brilliant either but i persevered i was quite pleased with the results but what do you all think, My Son loved it so thats all that matters It has taken me ages to write this because im used to txting & that is all done shorthand so i have to keep correcting myself by putting in the proper word so if I have missed any please forgive me but i didnt sleep much at all last night, I got docs today, will let you know about that tomorrow. Thats all x Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Nice card Sue I really like the embossed background
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card bet he really loved it
    I love using that Paisley Embossing folder
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed background. I'm sure he loved this great card. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue I can see why your son loved it. Great layout and the paisley embossing is so good for a guys card, kate x

    ReplyDelete